The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme is now open for applications.
We're a delivery partner for British Business Bank-accredited lender AskIf, which means we're able to access the Government's Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme, known as CBILS.
CBILS is a loan guarantee scheme run by the Government, not a loan fund in itself. The Government provides us with a guarantee so that we don't need to ask you for security against your loan.
The scheme means that the Government pays for the arrangement of your loan, and your interest for the first 12 months.
About our loan fund
- Unsecured business loans of £10,000 - £60,000
- Repayable over 1 - 4 years, but no fees to repay early
- No set-up or completion fees
- Directors guarantees are not required
- An interest rate of 17% but no interest to pay in the first 12 months
About our eligibility criteria: you must
- Be based in England or Wales, and aged over 18
- Be a limited company
- Have 12 months of trading history (i.e. have been generating an income for a year)
- Be able and willing to share business and personal bank and finance information
If you aren't eligible for this scheme, we can find you an alternative lending solution.
If you are, you can begin your application below.